Pedestrian And Public Transportation Accidents

When it comes to litigating serious pedestrian injury claims, the Law Office of Paul Grosso is a premier pedestrian accident firm. For over 30 years, our founder and lead attorney Paul Grosso has helped clients injured on or by NJ Transit vehicles seek the maximum compensation for their injuries and hold the responsible parties accountable for their reckless actions. From the beginning, Mr. Grosso has been dedicated to protecting the safety and legal rights of North Jersey clients through diligent and comprehensive advocacy. When you work with our firm, you can rest assured that your case is in the hands of professionals who are invested in seeing you succeed, even if the defendants are large companies like NJ Transit.

To learn more about the trusted legal representation our firm offers to victims of NJ Transit bus and train accidents, contact us online or call 201-254-0768.

Helping Pedestrians Make A Full Recovery

While most streets in New Jersey have designated pedestrian walkways designed to keep the roads safe for walkers and drivers alike, pedestrian accidents still occur and the result is often catastrophic. If a driver fails to observe a traffic light, road sign or designated pedestrian space and injures a pedestrian as a result, the injured may be entitled to compensation for their losses.

At the Law Office of Paul Grosso, we have successfully handled pedestrian accident claims for more than 30 years. Our lawyers have the skill and experience to provide strong advocacy to North Jersey pedestrians who have suffered a broad range of serious injuries.

    Recover Your Quality Of Life

    Based in Elmwood Park, the Law Office of Paul Grosso represents North Jersey residents who have suffered serious injuries as a result of pedestrian or public transportation accidents. From the beginning, we have been dedicated to the well-being of our clients and seeing them recover their quality of life. To learn more about what our firm can do for you, contact us via email or call 201-254-0768.